Sex Addiction from the Mayo Clinic
On this page, you will find one of the most simple and comprehensive articles I’ve come across on sexual addiction. It addresses the following questions:
- What are the signs and symptoms?
- What causes compulsive sexual behaviors?
- What are the risk factors?
- When to seek medical advice
- Is there a way to screen for the problem and is thera a diagnosis?
- What are the complications?
- What does treatment entail?
- What are the best measures for prevention?
- What part does self-care play in recovery?
If you or a loved one is suffering from this problem, you can read the entire article on the Mayo Clinic’s site:
The Center for Healthy Sex (CHS) treats a broad spectrum of sexual disorders including; sex addiction, low sexual desire and sexual dysfunction. The experienced, highly skilled clinical staff of CHS offers intensive individual and group psychotherapy.
|For more information visit www.thecenterforhealthysex.com or call 310.335.0997